MEET THE TEAM
Here at Pillar we are on a mission to make a daily impact on people's lives by building personal relationships and implementing healthy habits to become a better version of themselves. (and we like to have fun!)
CEO- HEAD OF HOCKEY DEVELOPMENT
- BS in Entrepreneurship
- USAW L1 OLYMPIC LIFTING
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- IYCA Speed and Agility
- 1st round draft pick to the Plymouth Whalers in the OHL
- 25 plus goal season for the Brampton Battalion on 2005 season
- Won Humantarian of the Year 2005
- Played professional hockey with the Detroit Red Wings, Toronto Maple Leafs, Columbus Blue Jackets and Minnesota Wild Minor league program.
- Received full ride scholarship to the University of Prince Edward Island for Hockey after my professional hockey career was over
- Has over 16 years experience training hockey players
DIRECTOR OF ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
Coach Erin comes to us with a wealth of knowledge, with her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and working on the completion of her Masters in Education in Kinesiology. Erin began working locally in 2017, coaching with Pacesetter Soccer Club and as the Head Coach for the Maumee High School Girls Soccer team. In 2018 she began working with the BGSU Women's Soccer program as their Volunteer Assistant for Sport Performance and Player Development until she transitioned to Iowa State Soccer Program as their Player Development Coordinator.
DIRECTOR OF ADULT FITNESS
Coach Angela is from Bowling Green Ohio and comes to us with a Bachelor's of Exercise Science from BGSU. She previously attended Albion College and played 2 years of varsity softball. She has been around sports her whole life as a 3 sport athlete in high school by golfing, playing basketball, and softball and stills enjoys playing softball for coed teams. She is passionate about helping athletes (of all ages!) succeed by putting in the work in the gym. She as excited to meet new people and help them reach their health and fitness goals.
GENERAL MANAGER - COACH
As the manager for Total Sports Complex in Rossford OH Tracy brings her extensive background in operations and facility management. She has a passion for providing fitness and sports opportunities for people of all ages! Tracy is a proud mom of 2 teenagers and is always striving to better herself and those around her.
ATHLETE PERFORMANCE COACH
Matthew is passionate about working with athletes!
ADULT FITNESS COACH
- Retired Detective/Sergeant from the Michigan State Police (31 years)
- 4 sport letterman at Columbia Central High School (baseball, basketball, football, and cross country)
4 year varsity baseball player at Saginaw Valley State University
- Bachelor of Arts degree from SVSU (Criminal Justice major, Health and Physical Education minor)
Coached multiple high school boys and girls sports for over 10 years
- General Manager of the Southern Michigan Timberwolves semi pro football team from 2001-2018 (2017 National Champs)
- With wife, Kim, has 4 children/stepchildren, and 6 grandchildren